Change budgeting dates

Hi. I receive my income usually around the 15th of each month, so it doesn’t make sense for my budgets to run from the 1st until the 30th.
Same applies to the Income vs Spending figure - inevitably it tells me that my monthly balance is negative, although that’s not actually true?

Are you going to give us the ability to set the start date of the budgeting period anytime soon?

Hi @Oliver_JP, and welcome to the forum! I know where you are coming from with this. We have received similar requests before, above all from freelancers and other users who receive their income at different points in time throughout the month. Because of that, we’ve already spent some time investigating the technical implications of making this change, and you’ll be glad to know we are in a good place on that front. The next step for us now is to come up with a Zuper design for it! This may take a while as there are multiple projects that are keeping us busy at the moment. However rest assured that this is definitely something we want to follow up on during the next few months!

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, I look forward to seeing you again soon on the forum!

Andrea