We want Zuper to be a community where everyone is respected. It is important to us that everyone feels safe in sharing their experiences, especially when talking about money. It’s up to all of us to make that happen.
We’ve compiled a list of DOs and DON’Ts to show you what we value. Please take the time to carefully read through this information; we take these guidelines seriously and expect you to do the same.
- Use the english language
- Be polite and helpful
- Provide constructive feedback
- Respect other poster’s opinions and experiences
- Share your own experiences and insights
- Call others names
- Criticise a person instead of what they are saying
- Troll in any way, shape, or form.
- Post things that don’t add to the discussion
- Post things that have already been posted multiple times
- Use abusive, hateful or disrespectful language
- Post pornography or hate speech
- Share or expose private information
- Post spam, advertisements or otherwise vandalize the forum
- Share copyrighted materials or otherwise steal someone’s intellectual property
- Break the law in any way
It is important to us to keep these guidelines to a minimum, so please use common sense when posting and treat others the way you expect to be treated.
If you encounter anything that goes against our guidelines or Terms of Service, you can help us by using the reporting tool or reaching out to one of our community moderators.
It is up to our community moderators to enforce our guidelines. First time offenders will receive a written warning, to let them know what they should be doing differently. Second time offenders will be suspended from participating in the community forum. The suspension time is subject to the seriousness of the offense and may vary from case to case.
While it is our goal to foster an open and transparent communication, we reserve the right to terminate any account that violates our guidelines without prior notice for any reason.
Please be aware that our guidelines are subject to change at any time, so feel free to check-in with us every now and again.
That being said, we’re glad you are here today and hope you enjoy being a part of the Zuper Community!